Back To Top
An administrative mandate includes the following services:
- Representing the interests for which the project is being built.
- Organize with those for whom the project is being created.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable until the project is completed.
- Monitoring and implementation of payments on account and collections.
- Preparation of the phases or annual accounts
- Preparation of budgets and estimates
- Advice on investment and maintenance issues
- Obtaining offers and placing orders
- Invitation to the owners meeting
- Keeping the logs